Solgar® Folate (as Metafolin®), the body ready form of Folic Acid, is a B Vitamin and contributes to several processes within the body, with the most well-known one its support of maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. Folic acid is a supplement which is advised to take by pregnant women and those trying to conceive. It can be found in different foods, such as dark green leafy vegetables, but to make sure you reach the adequate level of intake, especially before and after conception, taking a supplement is highly recommended. Low folic acid levels have been proven a risk factor in the development of neural defects in the developing foetus.
1-3 tablets of Solgar®Folate (as Metafolin®) 400 µg will contribute to:
• Maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
• Normal amino acid synthesis
• Normal blood formation
• Normal homocysteine metabolism
• Normal psychological function
• Normal function of the immune system
• Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• The process of cell division
There are no reviews yet.